Skip to content
Real Estate Loans
Commercial Real Estate Loans (CREL):
- Originating senior bridge loans
- Refinancing existing income-generating properties
- Acquiring performing and non-performing loans
- Financing loan acquisition
- Originating and acquiring B-note investments.
- Term: 1-3 Years
- Lending Area: United States
- Property Type: All commercial properties considered, i.e. multi-family housing, multi-tenant office and mall buildings, hotels, mobile home parks, and manufactured housing. No lands.
- Loan Size: $1 MM to $30 MM. May be higher.
- Interest Rates: As low as 10% (rates may vary depending upon collateral type)
- Amortization: Interest Only or None.
- Loan to Value (LTV): Up to 80%
- Borrower Credit Score: Not (necessarily) applicable
- Minimum Occupancy Rate Required: 50%
- Origination Fee: TBD. Taken at closing from the loan proceeds
- Closing Terms: Closing in as quickly as 2-3 weeks