Hancock Financial Services (HFS) offers business loans and merchant cash advances (MCA) in all 50 states to small- to medium-sized businesses in various industries. Canadian companies could apply as well. Funding could take place in as few as 3-5 days.
The loans and MCAs are offered to brick and mortar retail and restaurant as well as eCommerce (Internet-based) businesses, manufacturing, health care, transportation, construction, lodging, entertainment, attorneys, mail order, among others. Some high-risk web-based businesses may be considered too.
The following is a short list on the types of loans HFS can offer:
- Business loans and cash advances from $5,000 to $3,000,000 for U.S. businesses that accept credit cards as a form of payment. No need to change credit card processor. Also, franchise operators are welcomed.
- Business lines of credit from $10,000-$15,000,000
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans. Our experts can navigate you through that process with ease and speed.
- Commercial real estate and bridge loans from $1,000,000-$30,000,000 (may offer higher) in select metropolitan areas in nearly all states and California.
- Asset-based loans from $500,000-$200,000,000 in nearly all states and in California
- Accounts receivable factoring or funding from $50,000-$20,000,000 in all states
- Venture Capital for initial, start-up, and growth phases as well as cash and transition management for distressed companies or those in bankruptcy.